Belmont Vehicle Leasing

Complaints Procedure


Belmont Vehicle Leasing endeavour to provide every customer with the highest level of customer service.
Our promise to you is to offer honest and impartial advice at every stage, before, during and after your agreement with us is in place.
It is important to us that if a customer does have a complaint that it is resolved as quickly as possible and to the complete satisfaction of our clients.

​If you feel we have not met the standards we set out to achieve then please contact us in the first instance. Please call us on 0161 660 6755 or email us and we will do our best to help you. Alternatively you can write to us at Hollinwood Business Centre, Albert Street, Greater Manchester, OL8 3QL.

To assist in dealing with your complaint we ask that you provide the following information:

  • Your full name, address, telephone number and email
  • The full details / nature of your complaint
  • An agreement No or quotation No ( if you have one )
  • Copies of any paperwork that may be relevant

We will acknowledge your complaint in writing within five working days of our receipt and will aim to resolve your complaint with a final response within 28 days. We may have to speak with other companies and suppliers in order to resolve your query but we promise to keep in touch and write to you within four weeks about our progress.​

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

You should write to them at:

Financial Ombudsman Service,
South Quay Plaza,
183 Marsh Wall,
London, E14 9SR.

​Telephone: 0800 023 4567.

The Financial Ombudsman Service, aim to resolve the matter using the information presented by both parties. Any information requested from the member should be sent within five working days. Based on the information available, they will provide both parties with their findings and recommendations.

Alternatively, you may also be able to refer your complaint to the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (“BVRLA”) Conciliation Service. Further information about the Conciliation Service can be found here